After stopping a fundraiser you will not be able to renew it.
Aukok.lt has an updated selection process!
We invite non-governmental organizations and public institutions to submit projects to raise funds on the Aukok.lt portal, which would aim to solve a relevant social or environmental issue.
WHO CAN APPLY
Support projects can only be provided by legal entities that are:
- Non-profit organizations registered in Lithuania and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) with the status of a beneficiary, as defined in the Law on the Development of Non-Governmental Organizations of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Public institutions, e.g. educational and training institutions, museums, libraries, etc.
WHEN APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED
- Selection of Aukok.lt support projects is carried out continuously, regardless of the number of applications received;
- Applications are accepted throughout the year. Responses are usually provided within 10 business days.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please read the SELECTION RULES carefully before submitting your application and make sure that your organization can submit a donation project;
- Download and fill in the Aukok.lt APPLICATION FORM;
- Send the completed application form by e-mail: ATRANKA@AUKOK.LT
Detailed rules on how to submit and implement a project on Aukok.lt can be found in the SELECTION RULES.
- An organization that has received an invitation by e-mail to publish its support project on the Aukok.lt portal, within 1 month must provide project information (description of the support project, photos) to the Aukok.lt team;
- A 7% fundraising fee is applied to the support project published on the Aukok.lt portal, which the Organization undertakes to pay according to the invoices submitted by Aukok.lt;
- If the project ends without collecting the full planned amount, the fundraising fee is calculated only from the collected part.
HOW TO IMPLEMENT A DONATION PROJECT
- After receiving an invitation to publicize your support project on the Aukok.lt portal, you will conclude an agreement;
- After coordinating the publicly available information, you will start on the Aukok.lt portal with your support project campaign;
- You will collect funds for a set period of time;
- You will dedicate them to the implementation of the project goal;
- You will complete the project and submit to us the Aukok.lt implementation report, a sample form of which can be found here.
If you have any questions about the project selection process, please write to us: email@example.com.