SOS Animal Shelter accommodates about 450 animals per year. Although our main goal is to find a safe and loving home for each of them, we still have a long way to go. When a newcomer arrives, it is important not only to find him a safe and warm place in our shelter, to feed him, to help him feel safe, but also to vaccinate, microchipp and sterilize them.
SOS Animals accepts and cares not only for healthy, but also for injured, sick, elderly or disabled animals - they are waiting for theif forever home in the house as much as they need to. We never put animals to sleep to make more room. Therefore, when an injured or sick animal arrives, we spend a lot of time and money on its treatment, procedures, special food and medicines.
We do everything necessary to get the animal out of our shelter ready for a new life, so we need your help for:
• Microchipping - so that it never becomes a lost animal again;
• Vaccination - to prevent it from getting sick;
• For sterilization - to keep homeless pets to a minimum;
• Treatment - to minimize discomfort and pain;
• Protection - against ticks and other parasites;
• Food - to feed food tailored to it.
Together, we can help those who need it the most - give the homeless pets a second chance at life!